Welcome to my blog, the purpose of which is to talk... about--stuff. And... yeah. Skeptics and freethinkers welcome. And Lovecraft fans. And Star Wars fans. And Bruce Lee fans. And martial artists. And any one who prays to the Old Ones.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hate Mail Disclaimer

By sending me hate-mail, you automatically cede all rights to the contents of your e-mail, which can be posted on my blog at my discretion, along with your e-mail address. You also grant me exclusive rights to your immortal soul and the blood of your first-born. By sending me hate-mail, you automatically concede whatever point you were sending me hate-mail over in the first place, and admit that you are intellectually inferior to me. If your message contains any threats or death threats, I will forward it to the FBI, and then dig up as personal information on you as I can, which will then be posted in the /b/ section of 4chan.com. You have been warned. Bottom line; hate-mail is for losers. If you're really such a coward that you can't even rouse yourself into posting an anonymous comment on my blog, but instead send me a badly-spelled, profanity-ridden declaration of worthlessness, then it's a safe bet that you have no life and have either never gotten laid or haven't done it in years due to your pathetic, piss-poor personality and shallow mental capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment